Michelle G. Hutt
Michelle Hutt is an associate with the law firm of Allen Dell, P.A. where she focuses her practice in the areas of marital and family law and business and commercial litigation.
Ms. Hutt is active within the legal community and currently serves on the Executive Committee of The Stann W. Givens Family Law American Inn of Court of Tampa as well as serving on the FLS Nomenclature Committee.
Outside of her legal practice, Ms. Hutt is active within her community serving as an Awana leader at her local church, volunteering at local non-profit organizations and volunteering at her children’s school.
Ms. Hutt focuses her practice in marital and family law which includes but is not limited to: stepparent adoptions, adult adoptions, name changes, collaborative divorce, military divorce, mediation, LGBT adoption, paternity, child support, modifications, domestic violence injunctions, repeat violence injunctions, and contested custody (time-sharing) litigation. In addition to family law, Ms. Hutt also represents clients in commercial landlord-tenant disputes, employment contracts and business litigation.
Affiliations & Accolades:
For the past three years, Ms. Hutt has been selected as a Super Lawyers Rising Star. Ms. Hutt is an active member of the Tampa Chamber of Commerce and a graduate of the Tampa Connection class of 2012 and the HCBA Leadership Institute class of 2015. Ms. Hutt is an active member of the Hillsborough County Bar Association.
- Dissolution of marriage
- Domestic violence injunctions
- Paternity actions
- Step-parent adoptions
- Child support
- Post judgment matters
- Modifications and enforcement proceedings
- Chapter 751 Proceedings-Temporary Custody of Minor Child(ren) by Extended Family
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2006
- University of South Florida, B.A., 2002
- The Florida Bar, 2007
Current and Prior Professional Associations:
- The Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Leadership Institute
- Young Lawyers Division
- Tampa Family Law Inn of Court, Membership Chair
- Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers
Relevant Prior Experience:
- Bankruptcy Law
- Personal Injury Law
- Fluent in Spanish
- 2014 Collaborative Divorce Training
- Florida Super Lawyers, “Rising Star” in Family Law
- 2014 Achieving Excellence Pro Bono Award