Zachary L. Bayne
Zachary Bayne is an associate with the law firm of Allen Dell, P.A. where he focuses his practice in the areas of marital and family law.
Mr. Bayne is active in the legal community, currently serving on the Executive Council of the Hillsborough County Bar Association Family Law Section, the Executive Committee of the Tampa Family Law Inn of Court, and as Co-chair of the Hillsborough County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Events Committee, as well as serving on several Florida Bar Family Law Committees.
Outside of his legal practice, he is active in many community service programs including serving on the Board of Directors of the Pinellas & Pasco Heart Gallery and volunteering as a Big Brother for Big Brothers/Big Sisters of America. He also devotes his time to his wife, their daughter, and their two dogs.
Mr. Bayne concentrates his practice in marital and family law which includes dissolution of marriage litigation, domestic violence, paternity actions, spousal and child support, timesharing and post judgment matters.
Affiliations & Accolades:
- Dissolution of marriage litigation
- Domestic violence issues
- Paternity actions
- Spousal and child support
- Post judgment matters
- Stetson University, J.D., 2011
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, B.A., 2008, Honors
- The Florida Bar, 2012
Current and Prior Professional Associations:
- The Florida Bar
- Animal Law Committee
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Leadership Institute
- Young Lawyers Division, Professionalism and Ethics Committee
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Family Law Inn of Court
Relevant Prior Experience:
- Interned for the Honorable Caroline J. Tesche, 13th Judicial Circuit Unified Family Court
- Research on the impact of staphylococcus in Chattoogo River published in D.N.A and Cell Biology, a peer-reviewed journal
- William F. Blews award for pro bono service to the community
- Presidential Scholarship, Stetson University
- Phi Delta Phi, legal honors fraternity
- Recognized by the Supreme Court of Florida, the Young Lawyers Division of The Florida Bar and the Florida Pro Bono Coordinators Association for exceptional pro bono service in 2013
- Pinellas & Pasco Heart Gallery, Board of Directors
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of America, Big Brother Volunteer