Tampa Alternative Dispute Resolution Lawyers
Settle your disputes with dignity and respect
The family law attorneys at Allen Dell, P.A. recognize that litigation is not always the best solution for resolving problems in the home. For this reason, they often use collaborative law and mediation to help clients settle their differences outside of the courtroom. Instead of going to trial and fighting over issues like custody and support, collaborative law puts the power in the hands of parties and their attorneys to create positive solutions for themselves and their children.
Our family law attorneys have extensive experience representing clients in divorce mediation proceedings. These proceedings are intended to allow the parties to discuss and resolve all issues that are traditionally settled in court, including:
Although not all matters can be settled through mediation, especially those involving domestic violence, many of our clients have found success using collaborative law to end their marriages in a peaceful and amicable matter. To learn more about our firm's collaborative law and mediation practice, contact our firm's family law attorneys at 813.223.5331 for more information.
Advantages of collaborative divorce
Collaborative law offers several advantages that are not present in the traditional divorce process.
- You have control over the process. Instead of having a judge determine the fate of your family, you and your spouse take responsibility for shaping the divorce settlement.
- You can negotiate your own settlement. Every family is different, and collaborative law recognizes that. Together with our lawyers, you and your former spouse can work out a detailed agreement that is much more in-depth and customized than the traditional divorce decree, especially when it comes to custody and visitation rights.
- You have support throughout the divorce process. Our lawyers lend their compassion and skill to any client throughout the divorce process. By listening intently to your concerns during your consultation, our attorneys can protect your interests during negotiations and ensure that you are not taken advantage of.
- You can save time and money. The collaborative process is typically less costly and time consuming than going through the courts for divorce. Traditional divorces often take months or even years to fully resolve all the issues at hand. However, once an agreement is reached between spouses in a collaborative divorce, the divorce decree can be finalized in court shortly thereafter.
- You can create a better future for your family. Collaborative divorce minimizes the amount of conflict that is traditionally present in divorce. Watching their parents battle in court can be traumatic to a child of tender years. By working cooperatively with your spouse throughout the process, it lays groundwork for a better relationship between you, your spouse and your children after the divorce is finalized.
Committed to excellence. Dedicated to results.
Call one of our family law attorneys today at 813.223.5351 to schedule an initial consultation. From its office in Tampa, the firm represents clients throughout Florida, including the greater Tampa Bay Area, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Manatee, Marion and Sarasota counties.